RE: [asa] How theistic evolution was explained to kids in 1964

From: Alexanian, Moorad <>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 21:52:07 EDT

My post was in reference to what Iain Strachan wrote, "If God made the world and runs the world, then evolution _is_ God's plan." Supposedly, evolution is a scientific theory that explains the world and how it runs; therefore why drag God into it. Unbelievers would indicate that that is unnecessary and indeed contrived.