[asa] Inflation

From: gordon brown <Gordon.Brown@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 18:43:49 EDT

As I was browsing in a library today, I came across the June issue of New
Scientist. It contained an article that claimed that the inflationary
theory of Big Bang cosmology was in trouble. It said that a Prof. Wandelt
at the University of Illinois, a proponent of a cyclic cosmology, had
pointed to the fact that some predictions of the inflationary theory had
failed to be detected. One of these was gravitational waves. Do any of you
know any more about this?

Gordon Brown (ASA member)