Re: [asa] Using the Bible as a book of magic

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 16:55:08 EDT

Hi Burgy,

I really don't know what to make of this sorry email and story. Are you saying that the phenomena to which I am drawing attention are nothing more than figments of my imagination? As tennis ace John McEnroe, when confronted by a dodgy line call would say, "Man, you can't be serious!!"

It would appear that you just can't believe that the Lord would stoop - or even had the ability to stoop - to this kind of thing; namely, offering us a text that cleverly incorporates the error detecting/correcting principles of 'checksum'. But facts are facts, John! And the evidence is now remarkably solid. Why continue in denial? Why not evaluate it for yourself?

Regards,

Vernon
www.whatabeginning.com
www.otherbiblecode.com