RE: [asa] On American Catholics and science (in defense of God?)

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 15:07:17 EDT

I am sure that every religion has its "sore spot." Touch it, and you can even be killed. Witness the respect demanded by Muslims vis--vis Mohammed. However, in the Christian faith, "Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come." Matt. 12:32. This has such a strong ring of the truth that it is must be almost self-evident.

Moorad