RE: [asa] On American Catholics and science (in defense of God?)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 14:55:33 EDT

"In fact, it seems to have cost many a Jew his life when being accused of desecrating a consecrated host."

For a Catholic, the host=Jesus, so it draws the same response from them as it would if a Christian saw Jesus physically alive today and being mocked/abused. But really, I think God can take care of Himself...

...Bernie