[asa] Creation Museum Faith Day at the old ballpark

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 12:19:00 EDT

Information is here
http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/faith_day.jsp

In one of his old movies (can't recall which one), Groucho Marx and his
mirror image do a little dance, and then Groucho says to someone, "who are
you gonna believe--me, or your own eyes?" If anyone doubts that creationism
is the dominant view among religious Americans, all they need to see is this
web site. Who are they gonna doubt--me, or their own eyes?

Ted