RE: [asa] Philosophical Musings on Heaven & the Problem of Evil

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon Jul 28 2008 - 19:01:21 EDT

Hi George- interesting sequence. However, if the units for those
numbers were in time (seconds), it would not be infinite, as planck time
is the smallest and you can't go smaller. If unites were length, then
planck length is a limit. However, if no units, then yes, you can play
with the numbers until infinity.

...Bernie