Re: [asa] geo engineering

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 18:51:05 EDT

In fact, GA Tech Atmospheric Scientist Dr. Kim Cobb has said that the significant drop in temps during most of the decade of the 60's was due to the profusion of coal burning and the sharp rise from the 70's and beyond were due mostly to the restrictions on coal burning imposed by the EPA.

Please see slide 7 in the presentation at the link below.

Thanks

John

http://shadow.eas.gatech.edu/~kcobb/othertalks/reasons.pdf

http://shadow.eas.gatech.edu/~kcobb/