Re: [asa] Predestined Fame

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 17:22:41 EDT

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your kind words.

However, I have to say that if something - from whatever source - is _self-evidently true_ then it surely deserves to be incorporated into the world-view of every rational being who claims to be _a seeker of truth_. For if this course is not followed, we clearly render ourselves _unteachable_ as far as the Lord and the supernatural are concerned. So, as _supernaturalists_ we should not be too surprised that a Triune God who manifestly exhibits a preference for threes and sevens in His Word should also use numerical patterns to validate key portions of that Word - including His Name and Title as Creator, and the Prologue to the Creation Narrative (and whole Bible), Genesis 1:1.

With kind regards,

Vernon

www.whatabeginning.com
www.otherbiblecode.com