RE: [asa] Noah's local flood?

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 22:20:26 EDT

On the assumption Shuruppak was the starting point of Noah's cruise in
accordance with the Sumerian King List, the townspeople even at that
early date may have built a mud brick platform for surviving annual
floods as they did later in history, and the "bad guys" (Noah's kin)
thought that would be sufficient to save them.

Dick Fischer, author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
www.historicalgenesis.com