Re: [asa] Noah's local flood?

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 16:12:53 EDT

> 2. Why build an ark instead of simply walk away from the region?

Ordinary regional floods today drown people even though they
theoretically could have walked away if they had done so in time.

One possible situation would be to have Noah and the relevant bad guys
living somewhere that was surrounded by lower-lying land or existing
waterbodies. At the onset of flooding, the tendency would be to head
to the center, not to flee across the areas starting to flood.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections