RE: [asa] Predestined Fame:

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 08:53:40 EDT

The hiddenness of God must be related to the notion that one's salvation is based only on faith. Of course, in the second coming of Christ there will still be people who will not accept Him. People are truly hardened even in His presence. In fact, it says that He would rule with a rod of iron.

Moorad