Re: [asa] Wesley Ministry Network Sunday School materials

From: Steve Martin <steven.dale.martin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 13:47:49 EDT

Hi Douglas,

That looks very good. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I haven't
seen it discussed here (or anywhere else for that matter) ... but that is
probably because it is hot of the press .. you can't even order the
materials online from standard WMN online outlets yet (only by email right
now).

As to accessibility, the promo states the audience is:

> For laypersons or clergy groups in churches of all denominations. Course
> materials will also be an invaluable addition to university classes in
> science and religion.

so I don't think it was targeted to youth groups (or high school
homeschooling). But I did watch the free online intro session and content
wise I don't think it would be a stretch for a high school
audience. (However if all the sessions are mostly guys-in-ties with a
bookshelf as a backdrop, then "attractiveness" might be a problem - and I'm
speaking as a father of two teenagers :-) ).

thanks,

--
Steve Martin (CSCA)