RE: [asa] Suffering/Predation in the natural order

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 14:04:39 EDT
Satan fell yes, but what exactly did that do to creation?  I think your response to Bethany should have been that "original creation" was that time before the fall of man.  I do not mean to say that the fall of man had any significant effect on creation, but that sin didnt exist before there was a free moral agent, as you alluded too.  Because of sin we are now seperated from God, and suffering is now a part of our existence, i.e. the "consequences" from breaking the laws.

On Thu Jul 10 13:01 , "Alexanian, Moorad" sent:

According to Scripture, there was Satan and his fall. When that was and how if affected what happened subsequently I do not know. Perhaps experts in Scripture can fill us in.

Moorad