Re: [asa] Article - Odd Fish Find Contradicts Intelligent-Design Argument

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 13:05:57 EDT

Sure - this runs smack into one of the misconceptions of ID, that it is
some sort of monolithic entity, which it definitely is not. The offering
of the article is more apropos the YEC arguments (and that sector of
ID), but YEC is generally constitutionally immune to this sort of new
transitional finding, as the sole meaningful arbiter of the degree of
compliance with a nebulous definition of "transitional".

JimA