RE: [asa] Suffering/Predation in the natural order

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 10:58:40 EDT

Perhaps the original creation was heaven indeed. However, beings with free will were part of it and were no mere automatons. Of course, laws must be part of the original creation and the free agents broke the laws that carried corresponding consequences. The latter may be what we now observe and experience. Is that what the Scripture is actually telling us?

Moorad