RE: [asa] Ignorance in all around I see...

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 10:00:36 EDT

"Natural evil" is a non sequitur. There is "evil" that derives from the
work of Satan and his minions. There are calamities that happen in
nature from time to time, and there are ordinary natural events that may
seem to have bad results. There is nothing inherently "evil" about
God's "good creation." So can we stop giving credibility to these
unfortunate lapses of intelligence? H'mmm, I see the subject line is
apropos.

Dick Fischer, author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
 <http://www.historicalgenesis.com> www.historicalgenesis.com