Re: [asa] The Myth of the Rejected ID Paper

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 19:29:48 EDT

Yes, that's the easiest excuse for having no ID research published.
But of course ID has its own peer reviewed journal PSCID and after a
few publications it went defunct due to lack of content.

If ID can show scientific contributions, journals will publish it.

The deck stacking accusation is just not credible.