RE: [asa] The Myth of the Rejected ID Paper

From: Donald F Calbreath <dcalbreath@whitworth.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 19:17:25 EDT

And where would ID supporters get their papers published? The major scientific organizations have declared ID to be "persona non grata" by definition. So who would consider a paper that suggested that ID was credible? Sems to me that the deck is stacked against ID research getting published most places.

Don Calbreath