Re: [asa] Tablet ignites debate on messiah and resurrection

From: Kirk Bertsche <Bertsche@aol.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 16:58:16 EDT

Correction: it looks like Yuval Goren has examined similar objects in
the past using a wide range of techniques, including radiocarbon.
We'll have to wait for his paper to publish to see what techniques he
used and what he concluded.

Here are some interesting links to his past adventures in analyzing
antiquities:
http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/ossuary/index.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/
solomon_prog_summary.shtml