Re: [asa] The Myth of the Rejected ID Paper

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 15:48:03 EDT

I'm also curious about the myth of the accepted ID paper, i.e. the
claim that published papers prove the scientific credibility of ID and
then when you look them up the publication is obscure and peculiar.
Is someone actively searching the world for places to publish that are
unlikely to give the same scrutiny as a conventional journal that
focuses on evolutionary biology? I've certainly tried more than one
journal for a particular paper, but I want it to be somewhere that
people can find it.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections