Re: [asa] Ignorance in all around I see...

From: Murray Hogg <muzhogg@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sun Jul 06 2008 - 17:59:36 EDT

Hi George,

Very helpful!

I hadn't considered the distinction between "science stopper" in theory
and "science stopper" in practice.

I think I've been arguing that ID isn't necessarily a "science stopper"
in theory, whereas others have been arguing that its a "science stopper"
in practice.

At least, recasting the discussion in those terms makes Pim's position a
fair degree more understandable to me. Particularly if one distinguishes
between what ID theorists have tried to do, and what their efforts have
actually achieved.

Blessings,
Murray Hogg
Pastor, East Camberwell Baptist Church, Victoria, Australia
Post-Grad Student (MTh), Australian College of Theology