Re: [asa] The Myth of the Rejected ID Paper (science stoppers and OOL)

From: Murray Hogg <muzhogg@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sun Jul 06 2008 - 03:24:40 EDT

Hi Don,

Sorry, I've been rather intrigued by my discussion with Rich and this
got overlooked.

I have no real response, except to put the rather puzzled question: how
is it that Behe can hold tenure as a professor of biology if he hasn't
actually produced any substantial peer reviewed output? Isn't this most
unusual? Or have I (we?) missed something?

Anybody?

In mild perplexity,
Murray Hogg
Pastor, East Camberwell Baptist Church, Victoria, Australia
Post-Grad Student (MTh), Australian College of Theology