Re: [asa] Proof of the YEC position

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 15:59:29 EDT

Option 1 is incomplete. If the meaning is "will eventually be found by
science" it's wrong, as least if "design" is meant in the way IDers intend
it. If it means "will be found if one studies the scriptural witness to
God's revelation" &/or "will be found eschatologically" it would be OK.

Distinctions need to be made within Option 2 below. If stated as "While
science discovers truth about reality, it cannot discover the whole truth"
then it's OK.

3 is not acceptable unless one wants to get technical about what is meant by
God's "existence" a la Tillich.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/