RE: [asa] The Myth of the Rejected ID Paper (science stoppers and OOL)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 13:14:11 EDT

RE: ID is a science stopper?

I think it might be helpful to look at specific scientific details, too.

For example, how did life originate? Should we investigate? We had the
Miller/Urey Experiment experiment. Seems to me that those who love
science and want to investigate would say that it was a good start, and
wonder what we can learn from it and improve upon it. Those who may
think that God designed life may think this is all a waste of time, and
have nothing positive to say- only negative. They are science stoppers.

Now, what does the ID movement say about the Miller/Urey Experiment?
Seems to me to be nothing but negative (RE: the DI-blessed "expelled"
movie)-not even any suggestions on how to improve it or what can be
learned from it. Does it take an atheist to move this kind of science
forward?

...Bernie