Re: [asa] Four myths about I.D.; four myths about T.E.

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 10:32:36 EDT

On 7/3/08, Donald F Calbreath <dcalbreath@whitworth.edu> wrote:

> The "science stopper" in my opinion is not the ID research, but the
> response of the larger scientific community when somebody submits a paper
> for publication that even faintly smells like ID. In!
>
> stant rejection, no matter how well the research was carried out.
>
> Don

Examples please of rejected papers? Also, please feed me the authors of the
papers being discussed on the ID lists so I can Google Scholar search them.
If the elite are not producing maybe lesser known ID proponents are doing
the heavy lifting instead. Still, all I ever get is vague anecdotes -- no
names, no specifics. One thing that Google Scholar does is not only tells
you what's out there but also what is heavily cited by others. (These come
to the top of the search.) That gives you a rough measure of the quality of
the science and an indication of consensus in contentious areas of science.

Rich Blinne
Member ASA