Re: [asa] ID: Neither Science nor Religion

From: Collin Brendemuehl <collinb@brendemuehl.net>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 16:59:51 EDT

That depends upon what "science" is. Many theories begin with nothing or
very little, or something as weak as simple visual observation.
There is a good quantity of theoretical science which produces no fruit.
Tacyhons. Hypercanes. Multiple dimensions and universes.
We must be careful to not cling to empiricism too strongly.
It might do damage to other valuable sciences.