Re: [asa] ID: Neither Science nor Religion

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 16:41:44 EDT

Exactly, science does deal with legal approaches such as means,
motives, opportunities, physical evidence, eye witnesses etc. Which is
why 1) ID's claim that science cannot deal with intelligent causes is
flawed 2) ID's claim that intelligent causes can be reliably detected
by methods which focus on our ignorance is flawed.