Re: [asa] Four myths about I.D.; four myths about T.E.

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 16:34:34 EDT

This is a nonsense question, for the basis of science is not scientific.
Neither is morality. One can subscribe to metaphysical naturalism only by
refusing to consider some deeper questions. This is a characteristic of
all philosophical matters. A theist insists that one cannot ask what
caused God, though atheists insist that it needs to be answered. This is
why I have a Christian faith, for I cannot prove it. Dawkins may not
recognize that his is an atheistic faith, which I cannot disprove. The
most I can manage is to show that it is not a scientific theory.
Dave (ASA)

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:43:22 -0700 "Dehler, Bernie"