RE: [asa] Four myths about I.D.; four myths about T.E.

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 15:43:22 EDT

"One needs continually to note that metaphysical claims, whether
atheistic, deistic, pantheistic, panentheistic, polytheistic or
theistic, are not supported by any of the sciences."

But if science could explain how everything happened naturally, does
that mean that "God is out of a job?" ...just wondering... if the need
for a Creator would then be superfluous, as Dawkins might likely argue.

...Bernie