Re: [asa] Four myths about I.D.; four myths about T.E.

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 13:18:36 EDT

Proof by assertion isn't very convincing. I didn't say that there were no determinists today but showed that your general claim, "for the last 200 years or so,
much of both theology and naturalism has ended up with a form of determinism," is clearly wrong.

FWIW, 2008 is the 250th anniversary of Jonathan Edwards' death.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/