Re: [asa] ID: Neither Science nor Religion

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 11:26:59 EDT

How's this for a start - from Prayer C of Holy Eucharist II of the American
Book of Common Prayer?

From the primal elements you brought forth the human race,
and blessed us with memory, reason, and skill. You made us
the rulers of creation. But we turned against you, and betrayed
your trust; and we turned against one another.
Have mercy, Lord, for we are sinners in your sight.

Again and again, you called us to return. Through prophets
and sages you revealed your righteous Law. And in the
fullness of time you sent your only Son, born of a woman, to
fulfill your Law, to open for us the way of freedom and peace.
By his blood, he reconciled us.
By his wounds, we are healed.

Shalom
George