Re: [asa] textbook question- evolution 101

From: Stephen Matheson <smatheso@calvin.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 21:54:58 EDT

Ridley's text is the "de facto standard textbook" to be sure. http://books.google.com/books?id=HCh7n6zuWeUC I have the new CSHL book but haven't read it extensively. http://evolution-textbook.org/ It looks very good.
Steve

>>> "Dehler, Bernie" <bernie.dehler@intel.com> 04/30/08 7:28 PM >>>
A question for all you academics- is there a defacto standard textbook
for the basics of evolution- a sort of "Evolution 101" science textbook?
College level would be best, but I'd also be interested if there was a
defacto standard for highschool also.

Just curious what's out there.

...Bernie

"It's turtles all the way down!"

asa" (no quotes) as the body of the message.