[asa] Kuhn's 2000 book

From: James Mahaffy <mahaffy@dordt.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 20:33:17 EDT

Folks,

Can anyone tell me how important this 2000 book of Kuhn is?

The road since structure : philosophical essays, 1970-1993, with an autobiographical interview
   Kuhn, Thomas S.

A student read it for one of my classes but I can't judge from his comments if it adds much to his argumentation in his classic The structure of scientific revolutions. I like Kuhn and found him influential in showing me that science is not objective so will dig into this book if it adds much to his previous book.

James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu) Phone: 712 722-6279
498 4th Ave NE
Biology Department FAX : 712 722-1198
Dordt College, Sioux Center IA 51250-1697