Re: [asa] New AAAS Statement Decries "Profound Dishonesty" of Intelligent Design Movie

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 18:42:49 EDT

And I'd also note this from the AAAS statement: "Proponents of the
intelligent design
movement believe that an intelligent designer, rather than evolution, is
responsible for key developments in the emergence of life."

So an "intelligent designer" can't have used "evolution" to accomplish
his/her/its design? Isn't this "evolution *or* God" at the end of the day?