[asa] Mathis on CFRA

From: Jordan Mallon <jordan.mallon@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 10:43:33 EDT

Hi folks,

Seeing as how this is my first post to the list, I figure a quick
introduction is in order: Very briefly, I'm a graduate student at the
University of Calgary studying vertebrate palaeontology and
palaeoecology. I've developed a keen interest in the relationship
between science and faith over the last few years, overcoming a
mid-faith crisis in the process, as I trust many of you already have
(or will). I joined up with the ASA just last year.

To the main point of my post: I thought it would be of interest to the
list members to know that Mark Mathis, producer of Expelled, will be
featured on John Counsell's radio show Tuesday (tomorrow) night. John
Counsell is a pastor in Ottawa who hosts a nightly radio talk show,
and features young earth creationists on a regular basis. It's a
call-in show, so you'll have one or two hours to call in and ask
Mathis any burning questions you might have about his film. The show
runs from 10pm-12am (Eastern) on CFRA. You can stream the show live
from http://www.cfra.com/ and call in toll-free at 1-800-580-CFRA
(2372).

Incidentally, John will also host YEC Laurence Tisdale the very next
night (he seems to be a favourite of John's).

God bless,

Jordan

--
Jordan Mallon