Re: [asa] Science and Christianity Summer Course at Regent College

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 18:16:45 EDT

Yes, I know him as a careful scholar. Met him years ago. I got what I
think is his first book, Darwin's Forgotten Defenders, showing that the
evangelicals had fewer problems with Darwin than liberals. I don't have a
list of his later publications.
Dave (ASA)

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:02:42 -0400 "David Opderbeck"