Re: [asa] Expelled

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 17:22:36 EDT

1st, the issue isn't "philosophy" but theology. 2d, Dawkins' arguments are
indeed "lightweight" & thus almost by definition can't "go to the meat of
the issue." 3d, Dawkins' use of the ID argument is indeed a clever
rhetorical device which may be effective against some versions of ID but
doesn't touch belief in a God who is logically prior to the universe.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/