Re: [asa] Expelled

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 16:59:47 EDT

From a philosopher's perspective Dawkins may appear as a lightweight
as his arguments quickly go to the meat of the issue. The concept of
using ID's complexity argument against God is a fascinating one. Other
arguments made by Dawkins are often misunderstood, as for instance the
child abuse statement. In the end, Dawkins' is extremely effective
which explains why creationists are so intensely focused on him,
providing him with much additional credibility.