Re: [asa] Expelled

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 16:56:29 EDT

I find the argument that atheists lack a moral standard of ethics
quite flawed, as flawed as the idea that Christianity somehow provides
us with a clear standard of morality. At best the Bible gives us
guidelines which we attempt to interpret as best as we can to guide us
in how we behave. However, the Bible is hardly a reliable or unique
source of morality.