RE: [asa] Expelled (Dawkins is atheist poster boy)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 21:25:49 EDT

David Heddle said:
"In my opinion, Dawkins is to atheism what Benny Hinn is to theism."

For the Christian example, I was thinking of TV preacher John Hagee (Sr.
pastor Cornerstone Church in San Antonio). While Pastor Hagee does
preach the gospel and teach (his interpretation of) the Bible, he's also
a Christian Zionist war-monger and a greedy televangelist, as witnessed
by his over million dollar yearly compensation package from his TV and
church ministries... giving rise to jokes about greedy televangelists.
Hinn may be the same as Hagee, but Hagee was caught because his records
were at one time public, before folding his TV operation into his church
so he could hide his finances.

RE:

http://open-letter-for-pastor-hagee.org/

...Bernie