Re: [asa] Expelled and ID (Meyer's paper)

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 25 2008 - 14:58:20 EDT

> Does anyone know where this paper is on the internet? I'd like to look
> at it and see what it says. Esp. since it is one of the cornerstones
> for the expelled movie.

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/filesDB-download.php?command=download&id=549
on the DI website. Proc. Biol. Assoc. Wash. doesn't have back issues
generally accessible online, at least last I was searching for
something legitimately published in it, though I don't know whether
electronic subscriptions are available (e.g, certain institutions
might have it).

Meyers' review article draws conclusions at odds with the papers that
he cites in favor of those conclusions. Of course, one can disagree
with the papers; the problem is that they are being cited as if they
agree with him.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections