Re: [asa] Expelled

From: David Heddle <heddle@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 11:48:16 EDT

Greg wotte:

"Ben Stein is challenging 'Big Science.' Are any people at ASA wishing to
defend Big Science against his critique?"

Yes, I would. If you are interested, I reviewed the movie here:

http://helives.blogspot.com/2008/04/expelled-review.html

David Heddle
Associate Professor of Physics
Christopher Newport University, &
The Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility