Re: [asa] Expelled

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 11:19:15 EDT

C'mon Greg -- give Randy some credit for seeing it soon after its release
and for writing what looks to be a pretty balanced, if critical, review.
I'm more interested in the social side of things than most people, but I
haven't seen it yet -- a busy job and three kids mean that I see very few
movies except on DVD.

--
David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law