Re: [asa] Expelled and ID (ASA annual mtg.)

From: Don Nield <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 19:06:59 EDT

As I understand it, the situation was more complex than that. Sternberg
did send the paper out to review but the reviewers were chosen by
Sternberg from a non-standard set -- avoiding members of the editorial
board. In my view that is smuggling. (Yes, the topic of the paper was
also non-standard.)
Don N