Re: [asa] Expelled and ID

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 18:24:47 EDT

I just read a report of the beneficial effect of chocolate that ignored
the change of diet before the chocolate was consumed.
http://www.scientificblogging.com/science_2_0/chocolate_and_cholesterol_a
t_some_point_its_okay_to_call_b_s
It's easy to overlook some things, or to twist things to fit. Note the
"discoveries" of Noah's Ark, for another example.
Dave (ASA)

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:05:40 -0700 Dennis Venema <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>