RE: [asa] (fruit flies???) A Message from the RTB Scholar Team

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 12:40:26 EDT

Hi Keith-

 Sounds like you are referring to what YEC's call "micro evolution." I
think if we really understood evolution, we should be able to do "macro
evolution" also in the lab... such as creating new creatures; since we
can do the same thing nature does, only much faster when directed by
intelligence (we can measure, screen, and control populations of animals
that reproduce rather rapidly).