Re: [asa] Expelled and ID (ID detection?)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 17:21:47 EDT

Scripture has no natural theology, modest ot otherwise. It suggests, at most, that people should be able to know that there is a God from the creation. But the bare existence of God tells us nothing about the character of God - i.e., what God is like. & that's what the analogia entis claims.

God's actions in history, culminating in Christ, show us the character of God.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/