Re: [asa] Expelled and ID (ID detection?)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 16:08:16 EDT

The analogia entis is purely speculative - there is no reason to think that the creation has to resemble the creator. To put it in terms of the two books metaphor, the "book of nature" tells us about nature, not the author of nature. Ezra Pound's quip is relevant: "You can spot the the bad critic when he starts by discussing the poet and not the poem."

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/