Re: [asa] Expelled and ID

From: j burg <>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 12:43:04 EDT

On 4/19/08, Mountainwoman <> wrote:

> Is Intelligent Design a modern incarnation of the classic teleological
> argument for the existence of God and therefore belongs in the philosophy
> and/or theology departments of universities rather than in the science
> departments?

All I have seen of it so far -- and I have attended ID conferences and
even written for their journal, is that the above statement is
absolutely correct.

My article is at and appeared in the
Fall, 1997, issue of ORIGINS & DESIGN, Volume 18, Number 2. Eleven
years ago the issues were still being fleshed out -- none the less I
stand behind my observations made then. Phil Johnson was less than

To unsubscribe, send a message to with