Re: [asa] Expelled and ID

From: j burg <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 12:43:04 EDT

On 4/19/08, Mountainwoman <hrc54@alltel.net> wrote:

> Is Intelligent Design a modern incarnation of the classic teleological
> argument for the existence of God and therefore belongs in the philosophy
> and/or theology departments of universities rather than in the science
> departments?

All I have seen of it so far -- and I have attended ID conferences and
even written for their journal, is that the above statement is
absolutely correct.

My article is at www.burgy.50megs.com/ntseoad.htm and appeared in the
Fall, 1997, issue of ORIGINS & DESIGN, Volume 18, Number 2. Eleven
years ago the issues were still being fleshed out -- none the less I
stand behind my observations made then. Phil Johnson was less than
pleased.

Burgy